Get substantial energy saving benefits, and a cooler home, with efficient, stylish Hunter ceiling fans. You can add comfort and lighting to any space, indoor or outdoor, keeping things cool for summer while saving both floor space and energy costs.
Ceiling fans are an energy-saving, “green” addition to any home, adding more value than many homeowners realise.
Did You Know?
- Most ceiling fans use less power than a 100 watt light bulb
- Used properly, ceiling fans can save you money in winter as well as summer: up to 15% in heating costs by moving the warm air down where you can feel it, and save huge amounts on air conditioning costs
- Turning off the air conditioning, opening a few windows and turning on an efficient ceiling fan can make you feel up to 8 degrees cooler.
- Peak energy savings are realized by placing ceiling fan blades 10-14 inches below the ceiling and 7 to 10 feet above the floor
- Ceiling fan airflow can be an effective deterrent to flying insects
Read more ceiling fan facts at www.aircomfortcentre.com